- Check In time at 15.00’& Check out time at 11.00’.
For early arrivals before 15.00 please contact us. For arrivals from 6:00 to 10:00 (UTC +2 Greece), the charge is 100% of the cost of one night for the day requested.
For arrivals from 10:00 to 13:00 (UTC +2 Greece), the charge is 50% of the cost of one night for the day requested.
In case there is no availability, you can safely leave your luggage at the Reception until 15:00 that you will check-in at the villa.
According to Ideales Resort availability, late check-out until 18:00 (UTC +2 Greece), is charged with 50% of the price of the nightly villa rate. Late check-out after 18:00 (UTC +2 Greece), is charged at 100% of the price of the nightly villa rate.
In order to keep the high level of our villas all guests are kindly requested to pay with cash upon arrival a 300€ refundable security deposit per villa against possible damage/breakages. The security deposit is returned to the guest at the end of the stay as long as there have been no damages or breakages that go beyond ordinary wear and tear of the rental property upon villa inspection during check out.
- Guests are kindly requested to settle their account until the next day of their arrival. We accept payment by credit card Visa or Master, in cash or by bank transfer. We do not accept personal cheques, foreign currency or American Express. For payment please contact Vivi Pollatou on +30 6994 261 764 or +30 26710 29222. The receipt is issued and delivered to you on the last day of your stay. On rare occasions we may be unable to process card payments, i.e. a power cut. If this occurs, we will require your account to be settled in cash or by a bank transfer to our bank account.
- All Ideales Resort villas are 100% Non-Smoking Building since our foundation in 2005. We kindly request that you refrain from smoking whilst in the villas. Please feel free to smoke outside.
- Ideales Resort is a family friendly resort. However, children should be supervised by an adult at all times to avoid accidents, while using the pool, stairs, balconies and toilets. There is no lifeguard, and children under the age of 14 should not be in the pool area without adult supervision. Diving is forbidden. Use the pool at your own risk. Our eco pool® conforms to all hygiene and safety rules and regulations.
- As part of our green household, we change bed linen, towels and pool towels 2 times a week, for a better tomorrow ... TODAY! For all of us, the environment is what is most important. In our best efforts to protect it, since the foundation of Ideales Resort (2005), we have adopted policies of environmental responsibility. We kindly ask you to participate in our efforts to reduce unnecessary laundry services and the consequent environmental impact (water waste, detergent and energy).
- All waste generated by Ideales Resort is sorted to ensure much of what is thrown away is recycled. Our Guests are actively encouraged to recycle their waste by using the specially placed bin in the kitchen for Paper, Glass, Metal and Plastic. Please ensure recyclable waste is clean.
- Ideales Resort declines any responsibility for the loss of money and valuables left in the villa, as well as in the Safety Deposit Box of the villa.
- Any cost for damages caused by the Guests in or out of the villa during their stay is covered by the Guests.
- Pets are not allowed in or out of the villas. For reasons of hygiene, cleanliness and to avoid possible allergies of our Guests, pets are not allowed in or out of the villas.